Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
Serving Bergen County, Hudson County, and all of NJ
If you or your loved one was in a personal injury accident, obtain help from a skilled personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies are often inundated with personal injury claims and will likely rush you into a quick settlement. An experienced personal injury attorney will demonstrate the full extent of your damages to help you obtain maximum compensation for your pain, suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and other expenses associated with the accident.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Hasson, P.C., we fight back against low-ball insurance offers. For over two decades, Jeffrey S. Hasson has successfully proven fault and damages in complex personal injury cases. He also negotiates directly with insurance companies so clients can focus on their recovery.
Personal injury attorney Jeffrey S. Hasson offers a substantial background proving fault when liability is initially unclear. He acts quickly to evaluate property damages and liability factors in catastrophic and fatal accidents, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — including car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and school bus accidents
- Dangerous and defective products — including unsafe playground equipment, defective machinery equipment and defective auto parts
- Public transit accidents — including bus accidents and subway accidents
- Pedestrian and bike accidents — including hit-and-run accidents
- Premises liability accidents — including slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites
- Workplace-related accidents including construction accidents & Worker’s Compensation claims
- Medical malpractice — including nursing home negligence
Mr. Hasson consults accident scene reconstructionists to determine negligence to determine the cause of complex accidents. As a legal team, they evaluate the series of events just moments before the accident occurred to identify all sources of liability.
Pursuing Maximum Recovery in Personal Injury
Mr. Hasson understands that serious accidents are not only physically painful but also emotionally damaging with substantial expenses. We develop compelling legal arguments complete with medical testimony to illustrate the extent of your injuries, such as:
We also have the resources to consult vocational experts or economists to illustrate how your accident has limited your ability to make a living. Mr. Hasson is committed to helping you obtain maximum compensation for your medical needs, rehabilitation, lost wages and other expenses associated with the accident.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact Jeffrey Hasson today to schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation. We will guide you through the legal process, outlining the right steps to take immediately following a personal injury accident.